Monday March 30th

Hello everyone,

I hope you have all been staying safe and enjoying time with your families. I am missing you all so much and am looking forward to hearing from you all on how you have been doing over the past couple of weeks. I hope you have all been making an effort to get outside every day, read every day and keep learning. All of the teachers at Lake Bonavista School, including myself, are working to create an e-learning model so that we can continue to teach you even though you are not here with us. I will be keeping in contact and updating you through emails and blog posts as to what the future of LBS student learning will look like and how I can best support you through this difficult time. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything you need (email: paadamson@cbe.ab.ca) or share any awesome learning that you have done the past two weeks. I would be so excited to see and hear what you all have been doing- share with me from your google drive (paadamson@educbe.ca).

Parents please check your emails as I will be contacting you throughout the day.
Hope to be hearing from you soon,

Paige Adamson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 23rd

February 5,2020

ADmazing Savings